This Archpriest’s parish church was built in 1905 and dedicated to the related saint. The old church built in 1710 is still in the centre of the hamlet. The new parish church, designed by architect Stefano Molli and built with the labour and financial support of the population, dates back to 1933.
The village of Colombaro, on the hill with the same name, belongs to the parish. Here there is a church built in the 1950s-60s and dedicated to the Sacred Heart.